Friday, September 14, 2018

link exchange

Quality Streat

Are you paying out too much and not getting back a fair return

I have a method that can get us into profit.

It is called link exchange.

The above link is what I would like you to promote. (The symbol before the equal sign is the letter el.)

Now almost all of us are promoting someone else's product in the hope that we would
get some money to promote our own.
You are finding even the best products are tedious and cost you a lot of money
and some of them don't work. You were sucked in by the graphics and display.

I guess you think it is dull here because.........

All you get for doing this is 10P I must be mad, no one in their right mind is going to think
they can make money from that.

Well have you got what I am looking for? I want people with aptitude and who are gutsy.

Actions you can take 

You can join at least one offer. That will make sure you are in a position to profit.
When you do take action, write to me:

Joseph Hortence
61 bridge Street
Kington
HR5 3DJ
Give me your link  and a contact email.

Image result for your hand in mine and my hand in yours

We are uniting in business let us build something that is close knit and that lasts.

You then need to be in a qualified position for you to earn a lot more than 10p

When I checked today, I put the hit counter on when it was at 1750 visits
If you qualify with "well" then I will give you 10p for each of those visits.
Your get paid when there are 5 qualified persons in the system after you.

The link I have given you above is to one of my pages. If this page is not getting any hits
then it will be obvious you are not working.
If you are working then I will put you links here.
Now the first group of people to join will be bringing traffic to this page
which will mean this page will start bringing traffic to your links.

I will then ask people to join from your links. you will start building down lines,
you will be getting signups.

After you qualify for a pay out I will take the average hit per day and pay you .20p
per visit.
If you join more than one offer or all the offers it means your team will grow
more than someone who only joins one offer.

Sometimes it is worth taking a small action to get a bigger return.
I have been on the internet and I know how hard it is to make a first penny.
I have a method that works very well that's why I can be so versatile in what I offer.

Whether I make a sale or do not get a subscriber does not stop me from earning an income.

Not a lot of people are in that position. You may have an income from your job but you
do not have the freedom to do what you want.
I have that freedom although it may not come from having loads of money.

Image result for you are valuable

Prime Connection

Send me three offers that you are a member of. I will join
one of them and promote it here or where ever I choose.
This offer is conditional, you must promote the link above on social media. Send me a note telling me where you are doing this and
I would like you also to give me a voluntary contribution.
In return for that I will give you a return every month.
This will be limited to the first 5-10 persons.

What we all want

We all look to see how many hits we get to our web page, then you think of how many hits you need
to get before you get a sale. We are all results driven. we all like to receive.
Some of you have projects and have been trying 6 years or more for little return
Satisfaction is receiving a notification that you have a signup or receiving mail with some money in it.

If you want to receive mail on a regular basis, mail that has a cash gift inside then here is the place to be. I have a proven method but it is a phantom world, I am the only one that knows how good my method is. I have looked at what is out there and tried to make it as hands on as possible.
While it is available take advantage see you on the inside
    
name:
email:

No comments:

Post a Comment