Monday, September 10, 2018

About this site


An Amazing Discovery


Years ago I had a hunch and went about seeing how I could find information.
I asked my next door neighbour but he could not explain to me even though
he was betting every day.
I then turned to bookshops for information and found they were gradually removing
books from the shelf in a particular shop.
They eventually shut down the department much to my dismay.
I asked the cashier if he knew where I could get information on horse racing and he
referred me to a small family business.

I bought a lot of their books but most were from the USA. I then took interest in
British publications found in The Racing post. I then turned to my physics book
and it was from there that what I have today was born.
I used bits and piece of what I read in books but soon was doing my own thing.
I found it rather common sensical and the mathematics was nothing complicated, just ordinary.
I found an interpretation for anything that got through the net.

There were frustrations that I have had to encounter and the best way to explain it is this:
nothing is written in concrete, things rotate, things work for a while and then phase out.
You are constantly learning the meaning of a discovery and the average from that is a
small amount of data is consistent.

I discovered that I could get a good return with horse racing and I set about advertising.
I wanted to see who else was on the market but initially could find very little but found them soon enough.
I then realised that they had a way of making money that made it difficult for me to get business.
However I realised that what I had was much much better that what I experienced out there.
It is not good to bad mouth people but I got my knowledge from actually purchasing the services
on offer so that is different.

It then occurred to me if I link what I know with affiliate marketing then I would overcome another issue. Now the problem here is : the internet is a business on its own. Horse racing is different
by me. Not all my pages have an optin but if you search my pages you will find an offer that has an optin. I will put it at the end of this intro.

Thank you to all of you who have left me a rating it has helped me to see what is needed or what you expect in a site. Those of you who knows I am about making horse racing simple and easy to earn from can join in.
I will put a hit counter so you can see the traffic going to my page. I have been building my email series and getting the word out. I do not have any track record of sales. I have had a few responses.

What I need is people to verify my service. I have been self surviving on what I know and I am much better of than I was a year ago. I am supporting another person's economy so that says something.

I have created pages that hinge around various aspects of racing and they will work.

I am confident that anyone who buys a service will make money. I'm not going to go into hype
lets be real, I know there is a lot of money to be made from racing and what will make me happy is to see you make money from the services offered on my pages.

The collective potential that racing offers is beyond any one person so hence the need to get others involved. With a client base things can be done that one would struggle to do on ones own.

Let me tell you one key fact, you cannot make money in racing if you do not get value or do not get a lot of placed opportunities. In other words you need to pick winners and you need to pick up value from those who come in after them. You can link races together and those qualities are essential.
It is because of those qualities why I offer what I do. My information is second to none and I can say that because it is totally self generated. I have come to learn what certain things mean and that is what gives me an edge.

Even with that level of information you can still lose, you can win and still lose. Packaging has a lot to do with it. There is a lot of hype and psychology going on and you are human and sometimes you can get carried away by the tide of over thinking a situation.  The only way to get new angles is failure, so when things don't go right is a moment to sharpen your sword. However your advantage in acquired knowledge and method of operation means even a wipe out is not enough to floor you.
Yes you can lose your whole bet and still stay afloat.  That will happen every now and again but you really don't want that happening too regularly.

Now others have worked hard in the industry and even the best tipster go through a bad run and I have experienced a few. Tipsters provide good leverage but you need experience and know how in how to ride with them. As long as there are winners you can gain value and it is another indispensable angle in my arsenal of tools.

You may not see the link to wealth in some of the choices but if you have some faith or pluck you will find it will work like clockwork. I am providing the back up which I know is very strong so if we get a few hundred responses we are away, if you are in you are in you won't be looking back.
If you have never made money on the internet you will now. Most of my money I make offline but with how I operate any offer that I suggest that you join will become live if it was dead before.
Anything that is less than genuine will be tossed aside.( sorry do not have time for testing over months if it works by normal standards I trust it till it lets its own self down)

I know if you send me £1.00 to my Paypal.me account I will receive it. If I receive it that is proof enough that it works. If that works then everything else will work. If I receive 300 replies that is more or less to say that we can reach £1000.00. If you think otherwise it shows you do not have a fire in your bosom or wind in your sails. If you do not understand how the offers are linked then again you do not understand the power of money. There is much more than the power of money going on here. There is the power of jurisdiction, there is the power of determination, there is the power of free and there is the power of value. You have been offered all of those qualities it is now up to you to let them work for you.







name:
email:
Comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment