Wednesday, September 5, 2018

brand new

FRANK THE FORM





A lot of horses have 1's in their form line. Horses that get beat come out and win. 
Horses that have 1's one after another know how to win.

Horses do win. Races can be connected more than once for profit.

If you are not in that combination it is for a reason.

Your basis for selecting has to be questioned.


I am going to do something a bit different, I am using a mail address for replies to my horse racing service.

Reasons:

   1) Only serious people will read or take the time to respond
              
    2) There is a required action that guarantees money will flow both ways

    3)  I will know that you are reading and it will help me to give you the service you need

    4) I will be able to show you what this service can do

    5) we will give the critics something to think about

     6) Money in the system will mean, we will make the money we want
         and we can close the door anytime.


a) Send a stamped addressed envelope with a blank sheet of paper
b) include a current email address
c) It is not arbitrary that you send cash but I ask that you send some cash with your request.
    We have to cover postage.
d) Tell me what your experience at horse racing has been and what you would like it to be

Why will I make money at the races?

1) Because you decided to part with cash
2) Because I know what to do with the moneywhen it comes to horse racing
3) Because your money is put into multiple projects where it cannot fail to grow
4) Because I want this service to be live
5) Because I want you to know that you can make moneyfrom horse racing
6) Because I want to prove that this horse racing service is real and different to anything else you have seen

I know about free and yes you are getting my years of experience for free. I am using what I know about horse racing to change your experience. If you were to start up a business you would spend over £100.00.
Much much more than that. This  horse racing service receives mail once a week so only reply if you are serious.

If you cannot send at least £5.00 it is pointless,I do not make money giving you horse racing information that has no return for me.

I will reward those who send cash. You know the name of the game
this business revolves around cash. When you send cash you are building a bank. You are confirming that you believe that you can make money from horse racing and that you trust me to deliver.
I have been around and have done my own research. I know about making money with the horses and as long as you can read and take action in a short while you to will be making money.

Image result for winning horse


Send to:
Joseph Hortence ( about me)
61 bridge street
Kington
HR5 3DJ
Make  payment to CJD not the name above

No comments:

Post a Comment